Applications Are Open!
The Tertiary Application Process for 2022 intake is now open. Applications for 2022 will close on the 31st of October 2021.
- Students Currently in Matric/Grade 12 – Click HERE to apply
- Students already in University – Click HERE to apply
* Terms and conditions apply
The Tertiary Programme offers bursaries to students completing various degrees at different institutions. Our goal is to support and help build independent, problem-solving, conscious young adults, who will enter the workplace self-reliant and ready to lead a successful life. This is achieved through on-going support provided by our in-house Psychologists and various activities students experience throughout their time at the Tomorrow Trust. We aim to create a safe space and a family environment, where all students can learn, fail, and grow, without judgment, prejudice, or fear. We believe that success is not linear when we walk the students’ paths with them as they navigate the complexities of life as young adults. Being part of the Tertiary Programme, allows students to commit and invest in their self-development and growth; helping them reach their true full potential both academically and personally.
- Full or partial bursaries to attend a registered higher education institution covering tuition, textbooks, accommodation, food, and transport.
- On-going psycho-social and academic support with our in-house Psychologists.
- Monthly workshops developing essential skills imperative for personal and professional growth
- Networking opportunities, vacation work, and work readiness experiences
- Volunteering opportunities with our Grades R – Grades 12 at Tomorrow Trust
- Belonging to a diverse community with countless opportunities to learn, grow and explore
- Lifetime Alumni membership upon graduation
- Applicants must be between 18 – 25 years of age.
- Applicants must be South African citizens.
- Applicants must be pursuing an Undergraduate Degree, Honours Degree, or Diploma – Tomorrow Trust does NOT fund Masters and Ph.D. students.
- Applicants must be pursuing a qualification or intending to pursue a qualification at one of the following institutions:
- University of the Witwatersrand
- University of Johannesburg
- Stellenbosch University
- University of Cape Town
- Rhodes University
- University of Pretoria