The Tomorrow Trust is a proudly South African non-profit organisation. It was founded in 2005 to provide holistic support to orphaned and vulnerable children, helping them on their journey towards a comprehensive and integrated education. We work with government, business, and ordinary South Africans to realise the vision of a society with conscious and holistically educated leaders.
We see every day as a chance to change a child’s story for the better so they can look forward to a brighter tomorrow – From the Playground to their Professions! – And you can help us, today.
Is to unlock South African best tomorrow through holistic education today – From Playground to Professional.
Is for a Just Tomorrow – A society with conscious and holistically educated leaders; where children, including the orphaned and vulnerable, have a chance of success in academics and life.
OUR CORE VALUES
. Social Justice
Our values are not just words. They guide the behaviors we expect to see every day, both in the office and outside of it. Our staff, as well as the learners, students, and young professionals who we serve should not only know these words but understand what they mean through the lens of the Tomorrow Trust.
MEET OUR TEAM
- Head of Stakeholder Relationships
- Youth Development Programme Lead / Counselling Psychologist
- Psychosocial Programme Lead / Counselling Psychologist
- Juniors Programme Lead (HSP)
- Alumni Relations & Comms Lead
- Office Administrative Lead
- Seniors Programme Lead (HSP)
- Cape Town Programme Lead (HSP)
- Business Development Intern
- Holiday & Saturday School Programme Intern